The Chiang Saen Spa
Our Spa specialists will be happy to assist you to create a personalized spa treatment experience tailored to your needs
1. Where is the Spa Located on the Resort?
Our Spa is located next from the River side restaurant and you can either be enjoyed in private air-conditioned rooms or outside in one of our specially-designed Salas on the river bank .
2. Do you have to be a certain age to get spa treatments?
Our Spa facility and pool use is for guests 18 years of age or older. Guests under 18 years of age are not eligible for body treatments and massages.
3. What are the Spa Opening hours?
Our Spa is open from 10.00-21.00 hrs.
4. How do I choose my Spa Treatment?
Our Spa Menu is available at Spa Lobby and our menu offers a wide rang of treatments, you can meet our team and we can help you decide which treatments will be most suitable for you.
5. Should I book my treatments before arrival?
We encourage you to schedule your appointment in advance to ensure your preferred treatment time is not occupy with other guests or therapist is available .
6. How early should I arrive at the Spa?
Please you arrive at our Spa 30 minutes before taking your spa treatment.
7. May I bring my valuable belongings?
Our Spa have some lockers but we requested that all your valuable belongings should stored in your room safety deposit box at the time of your services and the spa is not responsible for your stolen, lost or misplaces items.
8. What is your cancellation policy?
In case you would like to cancel your treatment and we require you to do less than 3 hour notification to cancel or reschedule your treatment appointment
9. Should I inform someone about any allergies, ailments or disabilities?
Before taking any treatment we will require you to fill our Pre-Treatment Physical Form and this will enable us to maximise the enjoyment and the benefits of your treatment .
10. What should I wear for my treatment?
Spa Comfortable Clothes will be provided to you upon arrival to our Spa .
11. After finished your Spa Treatment?
You will enjoy your relaxation at our lobby while sipping a freshly herbal juice or warm herbal tea. Our Spa is one of your relaxed places and we would like you to enjoy your stay as long as you wish.