- All staff members, guests and visitors before entering and upon leaving the hotel need to register for "Thai win" (www.ไทยชนะ.com) platform and undergo temperature screening and use hand sanitizer.
- All staff members are trained and practice on prevention of COVID-19 infection from public health agencies or those who have passed the test.
- Face masks are worn by all service staff (kitchen & housekeeping staffs wear gloves and face shields for restaurant staffs). Guests must wear masks during their stay and when using the public places in the resort.
- Staff members in case of fever, coughing or sneezing must stop work and see a doctor.
- The resort provides sufficient masks for all staff members.
- The resort requires all staff to wash their hands frequently with soap and use hand sanitizer especially after receiving money from guests.
- Staff members who work at risk points including housekeeping cleaning the rooms, toilets must wear gloves and when finished must wash hands with soap and use hand sanitizer every time.
- There is a public relation sign to advice actions, observing and disease prevention and orther information about COVID-19.
- Cleaning in frequently used areas such as lobby, toilets especially the high-touch points such as the door handle, railing, tables and chairs, and check-in counter, at least 3 times a day.
- The resort clean and disinfect the finess room every few hours.
- There is a mask for guests, service upon request at the lobby.
- The resort has set up one-way entry and exit for check-in and check-out.
- Sanitization of key cards, pen and high-touch items are done regularly.
- There is a history screening form for screening guests in the hotel when check-in. In the event that a suspect is found they will be encouraged to see a doctor.
- There are markings on the floor for social distancing at the lobby and restaurants at a distance of 1 meter between people and there is a protective screen (sneeze guard) at reception.
- The resort has prepared waste bins for disposing of infectious waste such as a mask.
Restaurant & Bar
- There will be temperature measurement, hand sanitizer and signing before entering F&B outlets.
- Buffet arrangement will be replaced by set menu or a la carte menu (room services are available).
- The resort has set up a seating area for guests, visitors and internal meetings with at least 1 meter distance and four is the maximum number of people at each table.
- Wash and sanitize food contact surfaces and equipment on a frequent basis, tables and chairs are properly cleaned and disinfected the surfaces.
- Food waste is separated from the kitchen or dining room from general waste and the cleanliness is maintained at the waste storage area.
- Disinfectant will be sprayed in the rooms every time when guests check-out. Clean thoroughly and close down the room for 4 hours.
- High-touch items are removed from guest rooms for the time being.
For more information, please contact: +66 (0)53 910 400