The Legend Chiang Rai est situé sur la rive du Mae Kok, à seulement quelques minutes du centre-ville. La propriété dispose d’une vue panoramique sur les collines et montagnes avoisinantes. Les bords de la rivière offre une végétation abondante et luxuriante. Les alentours ont été peu investis, ce qui en fait un endroit paisible, naturel et idéal.
Adresse:24/15 Moo 21 Kohloy Road, Amphur Muang, Chiang Rai, Thailand 57000
Téléphone:+66(0)53 910 400-9
GPS coordonnées :19°55'04.8"N 99°50'25.9"E
- 7 Km. driving from Mae Fah Luang International Airport to the hotel
- 1.5 Km. driving from hotel to Walking Street & Night Market
- 15 Km. driving from hotel to local made pottery (Doi Din Dang)
- 8 Km. driving from hotel to Mae Fah Luang Art and Culture Park
- 5 Km. driving from hotel to shopping center (Big C & Central Plaza)
- Hotel to Chiang Rai airport = 8 km. 20 min. -> 250 baht (THB) per person / way.
- Hotel to Chiang Rai city = 2 km. 10 min. -> 50 baht per person one way and return by Taxi or Tuk Tuk 80 baht per one Taxi or Tuk Tuk.
- Hotel to Bus station 1 (Old terminal in the city) = 50 baht per person / way.
- Hotel to Bus station 2 (New terminal outside the city) = 150 baht per person / way.
- Le parc artistique et culturel Mah Fah Luang
- Wat Rong Khun, le temple blanc
- Wat Prakaew
- Baan Dam, le temple noir
- Le Hall of Opium Golden Triangle Park
- Museum National Chiang Saen
- Doi Tung
- Doi Din Dang Local Made Pottery
- Doi Mae Salong
- Parc forestier Phu Chi Fah
Rivière Mae Kok
Mae Kok River This is the most appealing aspect of The Legend Chiang Rai's location, and our main restaurant, swimming pool, outdoor massage centre, the villas and many guest rooms all share a lovely vista of its magical moods, and changing textures. The Legend's conference room also commands a river view, and several organisers have remarked that the tranquil feeling enhances communication and creativity amongst the meeting participants. The Mae Kok is a 160-km long tributary of the Mekong, with its source over in Shan State, Burma. Whether in full flood and majesty during the rainy season, or serenely calm at other times of year, its proximity coupled with the hotel's slightly elevated position, creates a delightful perspective. Eyes are drawn to it, and tend to rest there contentedly for long periods, as the fascination is endless. The river also provides an artery for boat trips and bamboo rafting, with an abundance of beautiful scenery along its verdant banks.