EXPLORE CHIANG RAI
- Explore the home of Field Marshal Plaek Phibunsongkhram
- Enjoy a short break at Suan Tung & Khom
- Amazing with elegant architecture of Wat Rong Khun
- Discover the real Thai recipe at the Legend Cooking class
- Enjoy the aesthetic of Chiang Rai Clock Tower
Chiang Rai White Temple
- Worship the holy relic of Lord Buddha at Wat Doi Chom Thong (A Golden Chedi that was constructed with a mixture of Bhu-Kam (Ancient Burma) and Lanna style ia located on a small hill of the northwest of the town centre) Location: Muang district, Chiang Rai
- Enjoy the lush garden and flowers at Switzerland of Thailand in Doi Tung (Rising 2,000 metres above sea level, this revered mountain is home to several historical sites, including Doi Tung Palace, Mae Fa Lung Flower Garden and the Wat Phra Doi Tung Holy Relic) Location: Mae Fah Luang district, Chiang Rai
- Find your peaceful mind at a beautiful Buddhist temple on the heart of Chiangrai at Wat Phra Kaeo (The ‘Emerald Buddha’, Thailand’s most revered Buddha image, was once housed in this wonderful temple) Location: Muang district, Chiang Rai
- Enjoy a short break at Suan Tung & Khom (It’s an unforgettable garden in the heart of Chiang Rai, decorated with many thousands of beautiful winter flowers) Location:Muang district, Chiang Rai
- Amazing with elegant architecture of Wat Rong Khun (A unique white Buddhist temple created by an Thai famous artist “Ajarn Chalermchai Kositpipat”)Location:Mae Lao district, Chiang Rai
- Discover the real Thai recipe at the Legend Cooking class (Find your way how to learn cooking Thai cuisines and share your passion for food on our special recipe at the Legend cooking class) Location: The Legend Resort & Spa, Chiang Rai
- Enjoy the aesthetic of Chiang Rai Clock Tower (To see the clock tower comes to life in a light and sound display from every evening at 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00 hrs.) Location:Muang district, Chiang Rai
Tours & Excursions
FULL DAY TOUR : Yao , Long Neck Karen, Lahu and Akha Villages, Mae Sai , Golden Triangle and Chiang SaenDrive in an air conditioned van to visit authentic and colorful Yao, Akha, Long Neck Karen and Lahu Villages. We will also go to Mae Sai, the most northern town on the Thai-Myanmar border, and on to the Golden Triangle area where the borders of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar converge. After lunch, we will continue on to Chiang Saen on the steep banks of the Mae Khong River opposite Laos, and explore the magnificent ruins and ancient temples. Afterwards, we return to the hotel.
FULL DAY TOUR : Doi Tung, Mae Sai , Golden Triangle , Hall of Opium and Chiang Saen
We drive for one hour to Doi Tung Mountain, where the royal project of HRH the late Princess Mother is situated. Her vision and determined efforts helped resolve several troubling drug-related issues for the nearby tribal villages. The project combines both northern Thai and Swiss flower garden themes which surround her winter villa. We will then drive to the northern town of Mae Sai on the Myanmar border. After lunch, we will have time for shopping and a short visit to the famous Burmese jade working center. In the afternoon, our stops will include the Golden Triangle, The Hall of Opium and ancient city of Chiang Saen.
FULL DAY TOUR : WatPhra keaw, Wat Phra Sing, Hill Tribe museum and Mae Fah Luang Art & Cultural park
Using local transportation, we will take a trishaw to the two major temples of Chiang Rai: Wat Phra Sing and Wat Phra Kaew (The Emerald Buddha). Then we will tour the main local market and visit to the hill tribe museum, Mae Fah Luang Art & Cultural Park. Afterwards, we return to the hotel.
FULL DAY TREKKING TOUR : Mae Kok river, Yao, Akha Lahu villages, Huay Kaew waterfall, Tea plantation and Hot springLeave the hotel by long-tail boat up the Mae Kok River. Enjoy spectacular views for about an hour, en-route to an elephant camp at a Karen village. Continue by long-tail boat, 10 minutes more, to the national park headquarters and walk through bamboo forest up to the Lahu tribe at Ja Jaw. Lunch is provided at the village. About an hour later we walk another 2 hours to Huay Kaew waterfall. Nearby we visit the Akha tribe and a tea plantation. Then we catch a local taxi to the hot springs to enjoy showers before returning to the hotel.
- Flower Festival (December - February)
- King Mengrai Festival (January)
- Food Festival (February)
- Fruit Festival (from May – June)