Concept & Design
The resort was designed to merge harmoniously with our riverside surroundings. A shady landscape of tropical trees and fragrant flowers is cooled by a network of lotus ponds and small waterfalls, with interlinked pathways leading to well-appointed and comfortable air-conditioned accommodation. Throughout the resort, buildings created from natural wood, locally fired terracotta brick and white hand-plastered walls create a rural faraway feeling, and a place very much at peace with the world.
- 4.5 star contemporary Lanna style resort & spa
- Located by Mae Kok River in Chiang Rai
- 5 min drive to Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
- 78 cultural appointed studios and villas
- 20 min drive from the airport
- Member of SERENATA hotels & Resorts Group