- Take A Tour
The resort, a fusion of traditional Lanna and contemporary Thai, designed to merge harmoniously with our riverside surroundings
Warm smiles and friendly faces you are likely to meet at The Legend.
We'd love to hear from you. Send us an email anytime.
Transfer by bus or private limousine
Located in single or two-storey contemporary Lanna-style buildings of two, four or six units
Located in single-storey buildings of two units designed in contemporary Lanna style
Located in single-storey buildings of two units constructed in contemporary Lanna style
A beautiful accommodation choice, ideal for honeymooners, wedding anniversaries or other ‘special’ holidays
Our biggest accommodation. Spacious, luxury 2-bedroom pool villa for your family. With uninterrupted riverviews and its own pool
The legacy of this region is shared and perpetuated by the local people
Our treatments use ancient remedies handed down through successive generations
The Riverside Terrace, Ou Kao Classic Thai Restaurant, and Suan Chainam BBQ Restaurant and Beer Garden
An infinity pool of over 200 square metres with integrated bubble bed
Located on the river front, this attractive venue is suitable for various important events and special occasions
The Gateway to the Golden Triangle. Chiang Rai the capital of Thailand's northern most province
Doi Tung Temple, Mae Faluang Garden, the Royal Palace, Doi Mae Salong and boat trip along the Kok river
Yao, Long Neck Karen, Lahu and Akha villages; Mae Sai, Golden Triangle, Chiang Saen, etc.
Discovering the hill tribes around Chiang Rai
Golf, cycling and elephant trekking, riverboat rides and more.
- Special Packages
Wat Phra Keow
Wat Phra Kaew is one of the three royal temples of Chiang Rai. Besides the Phra Ubosot in the same compound, there are Phra Chedi, Ho Phra Yok, and Hong Luang Saengkaew. Wat Phra Kaew was founded as Wat Pa Yiah. Pa Yiah is a species of indigenous bamboo. The name was changed to Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) after the discovery of The Emerald Buddha in 1434 when lighting struck the Phra Chedi and the Emerald Buddha was revealed. Subsequently, the Emerald Buddha was taken by the then successive powerful rulers to Lampang, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang, Vientiane before ending in Wat Arun, Thonburi, and finally at Wat Phra Sri Ratanasadaram in the Grand Palace in Bangkok.
The Phra Ubosot was built in the Chiang Saen style. The building was constructed in 1890 and recent renovation was completed with the raising of the “cho fah” on February 13, 2007 by HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. Ho Phra Yoke was built in the Lanna style. Phra Buddha Ratanakorn Navutti Wassanusornmongkol or the Jade Buddha presides within. The interior has been painted with murals by local artists including Sompol Yarnagsee, depicting the history of the Emerald Buddha and the creation of the Jade Buddha or Phra Yok. Hong Luang Saengkaew was built to preserve the heritage of Wat Phra Kaew and serves as its museum. The museum has an impressive and rare collection of Lanna religious artifacts and Buddha images.